Fungal problems are one of the problems of skin disease in the world. Most people nowadays have fungal infections. The number of people infected with fungi is increasing every day. A significant fungal infection affects more than 300 million people. The fungal infection is also called mycosis. It means a skin disease caused by fungus. There are many species of fungus available. Excessive sweating, synthetic clothes, a humid climate, and other factors can all contribute to fungal infections. In the human body, four types of fungal infections are seen, viz., jock itch, candidiasis, ringworm, and athlete’s foot. In India, most people have fungal infections. In India, the most common fungal problem is candidiasis.
Antifungal medications can be used to kill a fungus. They may also be able to stop it from reproducing or expanding. There are several types of antifungal medications, each with its own set of classifications and subcategories. Your healthcare provider will choose the best prescription medicine. To reduce the fungal problem, antifungal medication will be used. There are different types of antifungal formulations that will be available in the Indian market, like clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, tioconazole, etc. They are available in a variety of forms, including cream, lotion, shampoo, and spray, under various brand names. The best antifungal cream in India is the ketoconazole group of antifungal creams. These antifungal creams are playing a major role in controlling fungal problems.
The use of antifungal cream has several advantages, which are listed below:
- Easy to apply: Antifungal cream can be applied topically on the skin.
- It takes less time– Curing a fungal infection takes less time as compared to other microbial infections.
- It is easily accessible- It is widely available in medical supply stores.
- The price is less: As compared to other forms, the cost of the cream is less.
- Cure all types of fungal infections with antifungal cream– There are a variety of the antifungal creams in India. Ketoconazole is a common antifungal cream that can treat skin in the any conditions. Antifungal cream can kill fungi and prevent them from spreading.
Antifungal medications come in a variety of forms, including gels, shampoos, lotions, sprays, and more. Other antifungal medicine’s advantages Antifungal shampoo is used to treat skin infections caused by fungi. Ketoconazole shampoo is a dandruff treatment. The antifungal spray is simple to use and effectively combats the fungus.
Antifungal Cream Side Effects
- Antifungal medicine may cause side effects. The effects are usually mild and can include itching, rashes, abdominal pain, etc.
- Moreover, antifungal drugs can occasionally cause serious side effects, such as damage to the liver (jaundice). Anaphylaxis and other severe allergic reactions Blisters and peeling skin are both symptoms of severe allergic skin reactions.
Infection by fungi is a constant and growing threat to human life. When antifungal cream is used incorrectly, multiple drug resistance to fungal pathogens develops, as well as the toxicity. To reduce fungal infections, the right medication formulation is crucial. As a result, you should seek medical advice before using the antifungal cream.