Gold-filled jewellery is a great way to elevate casual outfits. It’s also a stylish option if you’re still deciding whether to invest in solid gold pieces. However, it can be tricky to figure out how to style this type of jewellery if you’re new to it. This article will show you how to create a layered look using different types of 14k gold-filled jewellery and highlight some good quality pieces that will work well with your casual
Invest in quality pieces
When you’re investing in gold-filled jewellery, it’s essential to find quality pieces. You want your jewellery to have a good weight and feel substantial in your hand. If you pick up a piece of gold-filled jewellery that feels light or flimsy, chances are it’s not actually made from real gold at all.
To help you determine whether or not something is genuine, look for these qualities:
- The colour should be consistent throughout the piece (it shouldn’t fade out at any point)
- There should be no visible seams between different parts of the design
Learn about the different types of gold-filled jewellery
14k gold-filled jewellery is a great way to elevate casual outfits. It’s easy to wear, it looks good, and you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged or losing its shine over time.
Gold-filled jewellery is made by coating a base metal with layers of natural gold. The resulting product has all the same characteristics as solid gold but at a fraction of the cost.
Opt for necklaces and earrings
Many types of gold-filled jewellery are available, but necklaces and earrings are the most popular. They can be worn with various outfits, including casual ones like jeans and a t-shirt.
Create a layered look with your necklaces
Layered necklaces are a great way to add some glamour to your look. They can be worn with casual outfits, formal outfits and both.
The best part about layering necklaces is that you can create an entirely different look every time you wear them. To try this out for yourself, follow these steps:
- Choose the necklace with the most intricate design or pattern (this will be your “base” layer).
- If you want an edgy vibe: Pick another necklace that has more metal than embellishment; for example, choose one with a chain or cable chain instead of one made from beads only.
Make it your signature look.
- If you want to wear it with jeans and a t-shirt, try pairing it with a simple bracelet or necklace in gold-filled metal.
- 14k gold-filled jewellery can be worn daily without worrying about durability because of its strength and quality. You won’t have any issues with tarnishing or discolouration over time.
- This is the best option if you’re allergic to nickel but still want some bling for your outfit.
Make sure to do the stacked jewellery look.
- Only wear a few pieces of jewellery.
- Don’t wear jewellery that is too heavy or delicate.
- Don’t wear chunky necklaces with dainty earrings, for example.
Gold-filled jewellery is a great way to elevate casual outfits.
You can wear it with jeans and a t-shirt, or dressier outfits like suits and evening attire. Gold-filled jewellery is also very versatile, making it an excellent choice for all kinds of occasions.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add some gold to your everyday outfit, consider adding a pair of earrings or a necklace. You can also try out a bracelet or ring if you want something more subtle. All of these pieces are great options for those who want to wear their jewellery all day long but don’t want it to be too flashy or expensive.